Posts Tagged ‘california rehab’
Narcotics, Psychotropic Substances, and other hazardous Addictive Materials or commonly referred to drugs, is a material/substance that when administered to the human body, either orally / drunk, inhaled, or injected, can change his mind, mood or feeling, and behavior. Drugs can cause dependence (addiction) physical and psychological. Narcotics are substances or drugs acquired from plants or not a plant, either semi-synthetic or synthetic that can cause a decrease or change of consciousness, loss of pain and can lead to dependence. To escape from dependence on illicit drugs, we encourage you to do the rehabilitation. Visit Living Kool Recovery Center and follow the California drug rehab program that we offer. For more details, you can visit our website.
Using drugs can harm you. This time we will discuss physical disorders resulting from drug use:
– Disorders of the nervous system (neurological)
– Disturbances in heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular)
– Disorders of the skin (dermatologist)
– Disorders of the lungs (pulmonary)
– Frequent headaches, nausea, and vomiting, diarrhea-diarrhea, increased body temperature, heart and insomnia downsizing
– Disruption to reproductive health is on endocrine disorders, such as a decrease in the function of reproductive hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone), as well as sexual dysfunction.
– Disruption of adolescent reproductive health of women, among others, changes in menstrual periods, menstrual irregularities, and amenorrhoea (not menstruating)
– For users of the drug through the needle, especially the use of hypodermic needles, in turn, the risk is of contracting diseases such as hepatitis B, C, and HIV
– The danger of drugs can be fatal when it occurs overdose ie drug consumption exceeds the body’s ability to receive it. One thing that can cause death is, drug overdose.
The dangers of drugs on psychology are:
– Work slowly and careless, often tense and restless
– Lost confidence, apathy, dreamer, suspiciously
– Agitating, become violent and brutal behavior
– Difficulty concentrating, feeling irritated and depressed
– Tend to self-harm, insecurity, and even suicide